Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

What is your favoirite song? Why do you like it?

For learning: Korean

Answers

The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush, it moves me every time.
    If you go away by Patricia Kass, meaningful n deep.

Well, I can't choose a favorite, but for some reason I'm listening right now to "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers, and I'm enjoying it.
    I like it because it compare life to the game of poker.
    I also like the tune, even though I usually don't enjoy country music.

"until the end of time"by 2pac cause it was actually what happen to my life..

@mr.wright
    you remind me my good old days thanks

cowboy...

many songs are favourite for me! sad song happy song! club song, rock song! because i like different song in different mood!

There are many songs I love so much, give me various kind of feeling. In my opinion, each song makes different sense for me, or reminds me of some person or something.
    These days, I have listened "night prayer" by IRIDIO for many times, again and again. It is a lonely song, expressed my life. Lonely but never dispirited.
    It reminds me to be happy and strong. There is a secret about me, I will keep it forever. I believe he will also think of me when he listens this music, it belongs to us.
    Pain passed, I look forward to the future with confidence.
    Enjoy it, maybe you can feel my pain.