Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

feel myself

Could you please tell me if 'feel yourself comfortable!' is correct in English? It does not sound good to me.

Answers

Hi Sol, I think you mean to say, 'feel free to make yourself comfortable'. This is a polite way of saying please sit down. Another saying is 'feel free to make yourself at home' means tat you are welcome to make yourself a cup of tea/coffee, go outside and respect that person's home as your own.

It should be 'Make yourself comfortable' as the above answers state. Have you been receiving my emails? I am concerned that my email server might not be working properly, and I want to make sure they are reaching you.