Hey, guys, can you give me advice on a program..

..which I can improve my pronounciation with. I mean a program I speak English to a mic and it compares my pronounciation with a native speaker's one.
And I also want it to be an american program, because I don't want to speak british, you know.

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    One of the best programs that does that is Rosetta Stone, but it's expensive. About $550 dollars. You can find one used online, maybe.

Learn English Online! Free Audio Course from
    The Audio Center features 40 Units of English focusing on practical conversations and academic language as commonly found in American universities. ... - Cached - Similar
    OM AUDIO-English Dialogues-Conversaciones y Diálogos en Ingles MP3
    Free Online Conversations ... Now you can listen to American and British English conversation with a variety of accents. OM AUDIO presents multimedia units ...