Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Do you know why you do what you do?

Additional Details:

Thank you all for your answers. Life is full of mysteries. There are times when I do things without knowing why. I only do them. The reason comes much later. And I puzzle over that.

For learning: Other

Answers

for sure .... i have an aim and i am working hard to get it ...
    and i trust i will get it by good planing and working hard ^_^

Hi Phil... I prefer in general... but sometimes it is difficult to explain...

No;)
    I really have no idea.

I really don't know what I am doing here where both Chinese and Japanese keep on trying to kick up out from this site.

I am still here, because I don't want to see these people in controlling the outcome of the answers, making the correct answer incorrect and vise versa.

I teach because I enjoy helping others learn.

"what" comes before "why"

'do you know what are you doing and why are you doing it?'

- I do necessary things in order to live and supply happiness to my family.

:)