How to put my initials into the Hindi Font?

Can I use a hindi font for writing the initials of my name (p.s.)? I have downloaded different fonts and when I type p.s. with them the result is very different with the various fonts. Can somebody tell me how i can express my initials in hindi correctly?

Thank you in advance!

For learning: Sanskrit

Download Hindi font
    To download Hindi fonts right click on the following link and select Save Target As. Chose a directory to save the font and follow the instruction below to ... - Cached - Similar
    How to read and write Hindi characters - भारत - भारत
    - [ Translate this page ]
    If you have downloaded Hindi Fonts you can see the characters as normal Hindi characters. .... Writing Hindi Texts at your own PC · Hindi Shusha Fonts ...

Help in viewing and Writing Hindi. This website will help you read text, mail, news, ... There is also a list of Devanagari Fonts that you can download. ...

Free writing stylish hindi font downloads. .
    Writing stylish hindi font software: Hindi Transliterator, A great toolbar for surfing the net in Hindi, Hindi Radio Software Listen Internet Radio and more ...

Hindi Font Download | BBC Hindi