How to put my initials into the Hindi Font?

Can I use a hindi font for writing the initials of my name (p.s.)? I have downloaded different fonts and when I type p.s. with them the result is very different with the various fonts. Can somebody tell me how i can express my initials in hindi correctly?

Thank you in advance!

For learning: Sanskrit

Answers

#
    Download Hindi font
    To download Hindi fonts right click on the following link and select Save Target As. Chose a directory to save the font and follow the instruction below to ...
    www.gbpuat.ac.in/Hindifonts.htm - Cached - Similar
    #
    How to read and write Hindi characters - भारत - भारत
    - [ Translate this page ]
    If you have downloaded Hindi Fonts you can see the characters as normal Hindi characters. .... Writing Hindi Texts at your own PC · Hindi Shusha Fonts ...
    www.xs4all.nl/~wjsn/hindi.htm

Help in viewing and Writing Hindi. This website will help you read text, mail, news, ... There is also a list of Devanagari Fonts that you can download. ...
    devanaagarii.net/

Free writing stylish hindi font downloads. .
    Writing stylish hindi font software: Hindi Transliterator, A great toolbar for surfing the net in Hindi, Hindi Radio Software Listen Internet Radio and more ...
    www.freedownloadmanager.org/.../writing-stylish-hindi-font-152589.html

Hindi Font Download | BBC Hindi
    www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/fontinstall/popupwin.shtml