good weekend in Russian (and in Korean and in Japanese if known)

Hi everyone! At the end of an evening class of Russian course in which I currently attend, the teacher wrote down a number of situations where we need to use the genitive cases, including most of the greeting expressions, such as "счастли́вого Pождества́" (merry Christmas), "всего́ хоро́шего" or "всего́ наилу́чшего" (all the best), etc., although we need to use the instrumental case in the expressions of "с но́вым го́дом" (happy new year), or "с днём рожде́ния" (happy birthday).

However, when I asked my teacher how to express the phrase "good weekend", she replied that she has not heard of any similar expression in Russian, whereas it does exist in a number of major languages: "bonne fin de semaine" (français), "buen fin de semana" (español), "bom fim/final de semana" (português), "buon fine di settimana" (italiano), "schönes Wochenende" (deutsch), and "週末愉快" (中文) [the Google multi-language translator (translate.google.com) comes up "美好的週末" when it is directly translated from English to Chinese, but I recommend all foreigners NOT to take that FOR GREETINGS, or it would let anyone who well knows Chinese laugh badly :)].

Hence, I would like to take this opportunity, to ask if someone may know the equivalent expression(s) in Russian language. It would be also well appreciated if someone may also provide a similar translation in Korean and in Japanese as well. The internet translator currently shows them as "좋은 주말 되세요" and "良い週末を過ごす" respectively, but I do not well trust those suggestions.

Thank you very much for your time and attention, and I wish you all a happy upcoming year-end holiday. In addition to any suggested answers, all constructive comments are warmly welcomed.

mitong_hk-tw

Additional Details:

Thank you very much for all the given answers and the constructive comments. May I wish you all a happy year-end holiday. Ciao!

For learning: Russian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    "Хороших выходных" - good weeken. I don't know why google can't translate that from English to Russian, but can translate back correctly (Ru -> En)

Or you may say "Удачных выходных" - successful weekend (I am not sure of the correctness of the translation by google. I would have translated as 'lucky weekend', but may be google is more right. I hope somebody tell us.)
    And 'Удачных выходных' is in the genitive case too.

But Russian use those phrases rarely. I don't know why. We just say each other 'bye' or 'see you on Monday'. Probably that's why your teacher has not heard that.

よい週末を 
    in Japanese