Incorporating technology in teaching English as a second/foreign language

I'm conducting research on using technology to teach English. I have to talk about the importance of using the internet in class, the advantages of using technology in teaching English, how teachers can use the internet as a tool for their own development and as a resource for classroom teaching, some interesting websites that can both motivate the students and help them learn the language, etc...
I'd like to know your opinion on the topic. Also, any idea about it would be appreciated. :)
I hope you will all have a wonderful new year!

Additional Details:

Thank you very much!

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hi have a lok at

اي الموضوعين تريدين النقاش حوله
    -استخدام مختلف وسائل التكنولوجيا في تعليم اللغات
    -استخدام الانترنت بشكل خاض
    انا اعمل في جامعة تعلم عن بعد و اود المساهمة معك في هذا النقاش لكن باللغة العربية

Critical Issue: Using Technology to Support Limited English ...
    For elementary ESL students, using technology to engage in actual activity ..... Refocus classroom instruction and activities to teach LEP students in an ... - Cached - Similar
    Using the Internet to teach English for Special Purposes (ESP)
    Using the Internet to teach English for Special Purposes (ESP) to vocational ... using technology in esl · esl teaching techniques · esl lesson plans ...

Education World® : Technology in the Classroom : ESL Lessons for ...
    I use scavenger hunts to teach students to follow written directions, ... Computer technology lends itself especially well to adult ESL/EFL instruction. ... - Cached - Similar
    ESL, using PowerPoint presentations in ESL teaching
    Using PowerPoint Presentations to teach ESL. ... Thus my first baptism into using technology in the classroom had just been completed. ... - Cached - Similar
    Review: How to...Teach English with Technology
    Teach English with Technology - review for ESL or EFL teachers. ... for new and different ways of involving students using technology in the EFL classroom, ...

Speaking about the teaching methods..,maybe similar technologies could enhance the labour productivity of teacher? Take a look at
    The author did say me it worked. ;-)