人は誰でも死にたくありません。= Is this one means "No one would like to died"?

don't understand why put 誰でも here.. thanks!!!

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    誰でも means "no matter who". Similarly, 何でも would be "no matter what".

Example, 晩ご飯は何でもいいです。(ばんごはんはなんでもいいです)
    As for dinner, it's fine no matter what it is. → Anything is fine for dinner.

So for your question, 人は誰でも死にたくありません。
    As for people, no matter who it is, do not wish to die. → Nobody wishes to die.

I'm new to the language myself, but I believe the form with '-takunai' or '-taku arimasen' is the negative of '-tai' (shinu -> shini-masu -> shini-tai -> shini-takunai). So,

Hito wa dare demo shinitaku arimasen (or 'shinitakunai')
    Anyone who does not wish to die.

Oh, to answer you other question:

"dare demo" = whoever

So, "hito wa dare demo", literally, "Whoever the person is who...."

^^ Sokka! I was close, but not close enough. :)

Haha... I was just reading your response to the "sokka" thread.

So for "anyone who does not wish to die", in the context of, for example, "anyone one who does not wish to die should be careful when crossing the road", it can be written as 死にたくない人は、道を渡るとき気をつけた方がいい。I'm sure this sentence sounds weird in Japanese (it already does in English!) but just for the sake of demonstrating the context... :D

Nan dai?! Just 'shinitakunai hito wa' ne. :) Thanks; that was most instructive.

Oh, c'mon! vote me down already. :P You guys are way too polite, LOL. I messed up the answer, it feels 'unheimisch', really, not getting voted down!