Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

What do you do in your spare time?

I' like to shopping .
I like to read books .
~
There are many things we do in our lives.
:)
:)

wth ma love :)

Answers

hi,how are you! i like shopping too,i mean very much! Design clothes, i like it too! I have designed some jeans,dresses,and T-shirts,i like them very much, they all made by the old ones!
    hey! :) Hmm, i read, watch favorite tv shows, movies, listen to the music, go out, having fun with friends, chat online, surf, and i use every chance i have to go out of town, drive around, or just catch fresh air :)

Hi...
    I work in front of a computer so I like to go outside to do some sport...

I'm not a ballerina, but I love to do Turkish belly dancing.

i'll go in some quite and enless road where i can play with my motor bike.

cowboy...
    Uhm,doing something that i love ,like playing game on my PC ,go to another place with my friends or get relaxing for my body ...

sleep :)