English exercises 1 simple present / present continuous

English exercises 1 simple present / present continuous ,
correct the text and send your answers,

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hi Alex , ni hao :)

It is a text where you have to fill blanks choosing either simple present or present continuous most probably !

Simple present: is the action taking place in the present or a habitual action that takes place every day .
    He wakes up early every morning .
    He uses audio lessons to learn chinese .

Present Continuous :
    It is an action in the very present ,that is taking place continuously at the moment .
    He is playing guitar at the moment ( so the action is a momentary one )
    I hope this clarifies your question :)
    That is a very good question. I'll try to make it clear.

The Present Continuous Tense is the one that most truly expresses an action in the present time, an action that is taking place NOW.
    "Mary is playing the piano" or "I am writing on the blackboard" means that these actions are going on at this very moment.

The Simple Present Tense is generally used for an action that is done regularly, for an action that happens, perhaps, every day. So you often find words like USUALLY, GENERALLY, EVERY, DAY, SOMETIMES, ALWAYS, etc., used with it.

E.g. "I am dancing" - PRESENT CONTINUOUS; "I dance every day" - SYMPLY PRESENT

So remember:
    THE S.PR.T. IS USED FOR A REPEATED OR HABITUAL ACTION.
    THE PR.C.T. IS USED FOR AN ACTION THAT STILL CONTINUES.

P.S.: If you have will get any questions - ask them. I'll try to answer all them)))