보고싶어 is literaly translated as "I want to see you" but also can be used and translated as "I miss you"...

보고싶어 is literaly translated as "I want to see you" but also can be used and translated as "I miss you"...how can you avoid the mix up when a girls is saying it to a boy, if you want to use it as "I want to see you" what other senteces can I use?...because I dont want boys to get the wrong Idea. ^.^;;

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    i want to see you is much closer to the meaning 보고싶어 than i miss you for Koreans
    and more straight ^^

I guess what you mean by "I want to see you" in your case is "I want to meet you". So just say that — 만나고 싶어 = "I want to meet you", and no one will get any wrong ideas unless it's in the middle of the night or something. :)

Just use it.
    No korean boy will get you wrong even if you say 보고싶어 to him.
    I agree with the others...even if you say 보고싶어 to a boy, there won't be a mixup as long as the context is clear.

You can say "얼굴 좀 보고 싶어" or "너 얼굴 한 번 보고 싶다" to be more specific.(informal)