What's the meaning of "Eenie Meenie" ?

I like the song of Justin Bieber's 《Eenie Meenie》,but I don't know what's the meaning of "Eenie Meenie" .
So,who know this? Who can tell me? Also the pronunciation . :D

I'll very grateful you. :)

Additional Details:

What's kind of language it is? :)

Additional Details:

Is it like " one ,two , three"? Is it English? I don't think so . :)Who can tell me more, thank you.

For learning: Other

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    It is Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe actually, and can be spelled in different ways.
    like Eenie Meenie etc. It is a children's counting rhyme, used to select a person from a group to be "it" in games etc.
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
    Catch a tiger by the toe.
    If he hollers let him go,
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. :)

Yes, it's part of a short nonsensical rhyme used to make a (seemingly random) choice.

As well as children's games, it's sometimes used to make a choice between two or more things (eg. clothes, food from a menu, etc).

In Beiber's lyrics, I think he's saying that choosing a girlfriend can seem random, but if you "catch a bad chick by her toe" and "if she holla" then at least you know you've made a mistake. ;)

Wow, someone's really read a lot into those words.

PS. Thanks Deep Blue for posting the original verse. :D

More open questions for learning Other