사과하다 하고 죄송하다 차이점이 뭐예요?

일반적으로 죄송하다를 사용한 거 같아요~

For learning: Korean
Base language: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    To build on the above, the same distinction exists in English.
    It's the difference between 'sorry (죄송하다, 미안하다) and 'apologize' (사과하다)
    To apologize is an action while sorry is a state of being. 'Saying sorry' is the act of apologizing. An apology is the act of displaying that you feel sorry.

Of course, we often naturally shorten these expressions to a simple "Sorry" the statement itself is "I am sorry" - a description of being. As such, just as Hailey showed in Korean, is again true in English. Sorry can't be conjugated as a verb (I sorryed, I am sorrying) while apologize can (I apologized. I am apologizing.)

The usage in Korean may be confusing as they can both be used with 하다, just keep in mind that

Almost same. And you are right.

A : I did something wrong to C
    나는 C에게 잘못을 했다.
    B : Then you have to go and apologize to C now.
    그럼 너는 지금 C 에게 가서 사과해야 한다.
    A : Hello, C. I am sorry about it.
    저기, C. 그것에 대해 죄송합니다 ( or 사과합니다).
    C : It’s ok.
    괜잖아요.
    B : Did you do it?
    너 사과했니?
    A : Yes, I did.
    응, 사과했어.

사과하다 a verb that means 'apologize'

죄송하다 an adjective verb that means '미안하다', but 죄송하다 is a honorific expression which you will not use with friends.

To distinguish a motion verb and adjective one, add '-자' to it and see if that makes sense.

사과하자. Let's apologize.

죄송하자 doesn't make sense.

simply.. 사과하다 : to apologize to someone. 죄송하다 : when you feel bad toward someone, you can say 죄송하다 which explains your mood.

사고하다 it's means Apologize and 죄송하다 .it's means sorry!!!