I'd like to study Italian

I think Italy is one of the most beautiful countries, so I always wanted to study Italian.
Does anybody want to be my pan-pal and teacher?

For learning: Italian

Answers

Yes I can try to help you,
    do you have a little knowledge of the italian language?

Here are some easy steps for learning Italian for free using Italki resources.

1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures

2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community

3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.

4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.

5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.

6. Find a Language School - Click on 'Marketplace' to enroll in some of the best online language learning schools. italki members get special pricing and offers that you can't find anywhere else!

7 Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writting.

I can help you, if you like)))

yes I can help you. Do you know something in italian or you must begin only knowledges?
    alice