Do you like Vitas?He is a russian singer and I like his Stars best.

I hope you'll use English to answer.

Answers

well, I have seen his MV couple of times, he is pretty talent singer, and he is handsome man, I bet you like his eyes,right, cause he is a typical expressionist, but for us, he is sort of gay style though, especially in North America, no offence.

Vitas have very unusial voise, but it don't mean that he is a gay! I like this singer and that's cool that he famous in another countries
    Actually, he is strange :)
    He started his career, pretending that he has gills on his neck. Therefore, he was wearing scarf all the time. No he is an ordinary pop singer, rehashing old songs in a modern manner. Not very popular here, by the way.
    Frankly speaking Vitas has already become japaneze singer))

Although I don't like what he sings he undoubtely has very unusual voice and he is very talented.