Let's Play

I am going to give a word, and you are going to give another in order to make a long and probably, a funny sentence.

If you are the first giving the answer, type my word and yours.

The others have to type my word, the previous ones and then, their own word.

The sentence starts with the word:

Italki...

Additional Details:

LOL. What's your name? Anyway, to 一: Let's see. hmm... First, I am not that depressive person. Second, I am not that silly to choose 'Argentina' as the first word. And third, you are one of my contacts. Have you read my board? I have a comment there about it. I'm already waiting for you. :P

Additional Details:

Omg! LOL. To Hurl(ey). You didn't get it. When I meant 'I'm not that depressive person' I was saying 'It's Over'. End of the Game. That's all. Life goes on. :) About 'I'm not that silly...' I won't choose my country name because I wouldn't like some people talk badly about it. That's all. :) It's ok. No worries. Peace and Love. xD

Additional Details:

This is really funny. :D

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergastingly

Italki, strangely

Italki, strangely brilliant but
    Italki, strangely brilliant but it

Italki, strangely brilliant but it suprisingly

Italki, strangely brilliant but it suprisingly has some

Italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergastingly inept

Italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergastingly inept AND

( O.O gosh, I didn't want to be mean ! )

Italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergastingly inept AND STALKERS.

i don't get teacher sonia! Ahmmm, but let me try...

italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergasting inept and stalkers who

Hola sonia
    italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergasting inept and stalkers who can

italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergasting inept and stalkers who can compensate

italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergasting inept and stalkers who can compensate you

italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergasting inept and stalkers who can compensate argentinA if

Italki, strangely brilliant but it surprisingly has some flabbergasting inept and stalkers who can compensate argentinA if SHARKS