Can someone teach me Polish?

I'm a polish ascendant living in Brazil, but I never had a chance to learn that language. Can someone teach me?

For learning: Polish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I can teach if you teach me English :)

Here are some easy steps for learning Polish for free using Italki resources.

1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures

2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community

3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.

4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.

5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.

6. Find a Language School - Click on 'Marketplace' to enroll in some of the best online language learning schools. italki members get special pricing and offers that you can't find anywhere else!

7 Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writting.

More open questions for learning Polish