About Thai idioms

I remembered some Thai idioms a friend once told me, but I only remember the English translation.

If you recognise these, could you give me the original Thai idiom, and maybe a short explanation of the meaning?

They are:

Big face ("naa dan"?)
Snake in the hair
No Way Station (haha! My favourite!)

Any others would be welcome. ขอบคุณครับ! ^^

For learning: Thai

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    1. "No way station" means "No way or Impossible", station just added in the end with no meaning.

2. "Snake in the hair"
    I think you would like to wrote "Snake head" it's mean flerting but use for only man.

3. "Naa Dan"
    It's mean you do something in unproperly situation.... like that.. But I am not sure the same meaning in Eng is Big Face.

:)

หน้าด้าน naa-daan But I am not sure 'naa-daan' is 'big face' in English?
    หน้าหม้อ naa-mor = หัวงู hwa(hua)-ngoo or 'Tao hwa ngoo' for elder(male)
    No way station --> I have not heard it for a long time. :)

I think u may use thick-skinned in the meaning of หน้าด้าน ... The meaning of its Janee explained above.

In addition, big-faced also has the meaning in Thai. big-faced = หน้าใหญ่ (Naa yai) is a behavior of someone who always give money, kindness, etc., more than usual or expected. Seem likes Generous i guess.

For Snake in the head, i think one nice description is, elder playboy.