i m wondering where can i watch or download some tv series which speak portugues?could you help me ?

whatever the type is
i d love to practice my listening in portugues
thanks a lot

For learning: Portuguese
Base language: Portuguese

Answers

I can help you!

Hello dear

Here in Brasil only has "Minie series" example "A casa das 7 mulheres" is look like soap-opera, but you can pratice your portuguese with me or looking for on Google andreialeoncio@hotmail.com

Rgds

Youtube has several uploads of the current telenovela "Passione". And am I certain there are other telenovelas there. I can access them in the United States. Maybe you could, too. Do a search in Youtube for "Passione Capitulo 1" for the first chapter. Be careful, though. Many of the characters in this program are from Italy and speak some Italian words and Portuguese words with an Italian accent. Sometimes it is not the best source for hearing authentic Portuguese.

I can also watch segments of the Jornal Nacional news show. You should be able to find that by searching for "Jornal Nacional" in Google.

Good luck!

Hi How are you. there is a website " www.mytvworld.com" here in this website there are three options for watching a tv channel, in these option you may either select Brazil TV channels "By Country" or Portuguese TV channels "By Language".
    it really helps.
    Regards

Hi, CYL,
    Go to www.globo.com.
    Regards
    Take a look at this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=capitulos+de+novelas&aq=f

and you can see and download. Try to search by these keywords Novelas/Seriados/ jornais