I know two jokes about a turtle; do you know any jokes about turtles?

All welcome, no prizes given. Let's have some fun with English!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I know a cruel but funny one :

Over and over again, a little baby turtle jumps out of a tall tree and fall to the ground, flailing his limbs around. Two birds were watching and the female bird says to the male bird...

"Honey, I think it's time to tell our baby he's adopted."

=D =D =D =D =D

mind sharing a Filipino joke about turtle?

here it goes:

"in the Philippines, it's been said that there is a particular animal species that transforms to another form of animal in an instant.

news caster: a certain Philippine Rabbit turns turtle!
    foreigner (who happened to be listening to the radio): what???"

the truth is, "Philippine Rabbit" is a well known bus company and that the news is portraying that the bus turned upside down.

here's another one.

"It's been said that the turtles were already independent the time they were born... why???.. because they already have and live in their own house."

:)

Those stories are really funny.haha...Here is another one.

One day, the zoo held a meeting which needed all animals to attend. An earthworm was crawling quite slowly, however, with his great effort. Later, a turtle came by with a snail on his back. Seeing the earthworm, the snail shouted to earthworm:"Hey buddy, come on. This guy runs too fast"

There is another story about turtle. It's the race between tortoise and rabbit. I believe you have heard the first race. However, they raced many times after the first race because the rabbit did not acknowledge the failure. But the stories are too long. I'm not going to tell here.