What's the most important life lesson you've learned?

What was it that happened that got you to learn this?

Answers

the truth hurts

To be a honest person.

The most important thing I learned is that: Just because a person is successful, it doesn't mean that he is clever than the rest; it just means that he tried harder than the rest. And, anyone who tries hard can succeed in life.

:-)

It is important trustful friends one need help.
    There are two lessons.
    - Not to hang on to resentment. I should accept people as they are.
    - I havn't failed unless I stop trying

I haven't learned YET my most important lesson in LIFE. I believe I still have a LONG way to go. =) I still have many roads to travel. I still have many HURDLES to overcome. I still have TEARS to shed from FAILURE or TRIUMPH. I still have a LOT of things to discover from the people around me as well as to MYSELF. And so while I am LEARNING all these things, I want to ENJOY every bit of it. Just ENJOY life to the fullest and do not be AFRAID to make MISTAKES. =)