Excuse me~Who can tell me how to improve my English grammar?I find it's so hard to do it.

I love English.I enjoy to speaking English.But I do not like to wrrite.I can't remember the grammar rules.I try to read more about it.But it's really hard for me to do that.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    In my experience, it's best to approach grammar like a native speaker does. Just use the language as often as possible, this includes reading different kinds of things. After the language (both written and spoken) begins to feel somewhat natural to you, go back and being learning the 'rules', and reading about grammar. Good luck!

其实语法有时候并不是特别重要,像中国人人人会说中文,但谈及语法又有几个人能说得出,所以还是语言环境比较重要,因此可以多用英语对话,很多句子便会成为习惯,就无需语法了。如果很注重wrriting的话,可以买一本语法练习册就行,很多高考语法专题练习就足够用了。

To improve English grammar, you should study books and do some practice, that's it.

I hate english grammar too,haha.but I think we can reading some grammar books and remember the rules,then using the grammar rules when you talk to somebody or writing etc.,you can do it.don't give up!