Quem pode me proposta alguns sites para aprender português?

For learning: Portuguese
Base language: Portuguese

Answers

Here are some easy steps for learning Portuguese for free using Italki resources.

1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.

2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community.

3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.

4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.

5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.

6. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.

Good luck !!!

http://cursodeportugues.blogarium.net/hello-world/

por favor,
    você poderia me ajudar a aprender inglês?

www.Livemocha.com

Quem pode me sugerir alguns sites para aprender portugues?
    È essa a sua pergunta!

Português é uma língua muito fonética. Através de sites é bem complicado aprender alguma coisa, pois essa língua é proveniente do latim e possui muita acentuação. Mas se precisar de ajuda em aprender, pode contar comigo, vou fazer o possível para te passar conhecimento.

Translation:
    Portuguese is a very phonetic language. Through websites is very difficult to learn something, since this language is a child of Latim, and it has so much rules. But if you need help, I would be glad to do it and I will do my best to give you my knownledge.

Oi,
    tente o: Livemocha.com
    se prescisar de minha ajuda estou aqui.

It has the www.easyportuguese.com . It has sounds with the pronounce of words is very good the site. Good Luck in your learn.

More open questions for learning Portuguese