is it bad to study multiple languages at the same time?

For learning: Chinese (Cantonese)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    from my own experience, i can say it is ok, as long as you have some good technique for memorising...
    i can also say that it is better not to start learning more than one language at a time,,, so e.g. you want to study french and spanish but you don't know any of them,,, so start learning french, and after a year begin the next one- this way you will avoid getting too confused :)
    good luck!
    I don't think so, i think learn multiple languages at the same time can be a interesting thing. the most important thing is the way you learn.

Hey Bryan!
    I don't think it's a bad thing to learn more than one language at one time. It usually depends on that person's ability whether they can handle it or not and also what language you are learning.
    Anyway, Good luck at whatever you do. ^-^