does my cover letter work if u r a boss? how to improve it better?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for a precious opportunity to join in your company so that I can challenge myself continuously. As a graduating student from Guangzhou Universtity majoring in Applied English, my english & business trading skill has been trained to be a higher level through studying abundant professional knowledge in college, which makes me be confident & competitive in the future work.

Besides English, I took a lot of pratical & professional courses during my 3-year education life, such as Pratical Business English, International Trade, Business Documentary Practice & Japanese, etc. And in my spare time, I am not only to make progresses in the study, but also strive for exellence in other aspects. I once did the part-time job as a information assistant for the Guangzhou Import & Export Fair. It was a rewading experience for me to get some basic understanding about international trading business and trained me well to communicate with merchants & imporve my problem-solving ability. So my confidence in line with the requirements of your company. And the most important thing is that I do hope to join your team.

Thank you for your time and consideration, I am looking forward to your early reply.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    hi, I am also a jobseeker. I am preparing my cv thesedays. I believe it is better to send the cv with covering letter. My opinion regarding covering letter : it should be short and attractive with the title. Your one is ok, but i think repeating the same in covering letter which is in your cv will not make much sense.so be bit careful. But have to include few as well. Thx.

your picture works