C'est en faisant n'importe quoi, qu'on devient n'importe qui?

Hi, I've got french at school since 3 years now, but I don't get what this sentence mean.
"C'est en faisant n'importe quoi, qu'on devient n'importe qui"
Is it maybe a proverb?
A french guy add this sentence to all his videos and now I finally want to know what it means :D

If my English is wrong, please correct it, so that I'll don't do the same mistakes again.

Thanks in advance! ^^

For learning: French

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Is it a proverb or a quote by someone? I'm not exactly sure about "n'importe quoi" and "n'importe qui" so I looked it up online and found some really good explanations of the quote.

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1119158

Check out that link. The discussions on the quote are very good, and in the end the best/closest translation chosen for "C'est en faisant n'importe quoi, qu'on devient n'importe qui" was "It's by doing just anything that you become just anybody." (Or "by doing nothing you become nobody").

I'm not sure it's to be taken seriously... On my view, it rather sounds like the beginning of some proverb or popular sentence, but which would end absurd, then funny. I see nothing to follow, to judge (as in "nothing / nobody") or to believe : just some meaningless stuff with the only purpose of surprising people (like what this guy - Rémy Gaillard - does, finally). Kind of... "WTF !?" maybe...
    Unless i simply didn't get it !

C'est en faisant n'importe quoi, qu'on devient n'importe qui
    if we do anything,we will be anyone