Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Do you learn languages for some reason or just because you love it ?

For learning: Spanish

Answers

Learning another language is not only a benefit in your career but can also sharpen one's mind. =)

I have many reasons to learn English, French and Spanish.
    The main target is to obtein a new job in which I will need that foreigner languages.

Because i love it.

Coz I love a man who is Spanish.
    Although he can speaks English, but I would like to learn his language.

I love travelling and learning the languages of the countries to which I travel.
    I love the language of Spanish and that is why I want to learn it. There is also great career advancements too.

Because I love it!

I must improve my English due to my professional goals ... then if I can learn English, I would like to know other language =)