When should I be using ดรับ?

Is it after every sentence, or just expressions such as "hello", "goodbye", "thank you", etc.? Do you have to use this when you speak to children as well? Also, if you become close enough with someone of your age is it alright to not use this anymore? What about other ages? Just trying to learn so I don't accidentally offend anyone...we don't have anything like this in English so I want to make sure I get it right. ขอบดุฌดรับ...

For learning: Thai

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    if you say ครับ all the time, it will make you look very nice. even though sometimes u don't mean to.
    lol

anyway, usually with children u dont have to say it and also with friends.
    Just say this with people u dont know to show your being polite and especialy adults.

...

ครับ is close of sentence . Make more polite.
    Men use only.

^ ^

ครับ is alot of more meaning.
    it can be expressed as polite sentence(manner) ( when we talk to unknow or older ppl)
    or can be expressed as closely-friendship, or be nice to younger one.

so, itz okay to do both.
    and suggest to do it as much as you can.

takee care my friend

in real life we dont always add ครับ in the end of every sentence. when you become closed to your friends, no needs to say it anymore.with someone of ur age i think you dont have to say ครับ because it's a lil bit weird. but when you talk with someone who have high rank or are older than you, you'd better say ครับ with them :)