ئۇ، بۇ، شۇ ،ماۋۇ

Can anyone give me examples of how to use "u, bu, xu, and mavu" correctly? I don't know when to use which one.

"u, bu, xu, mavu" kandak ishletidu? Men chushenmeymen.

Additional Details:

oh ya also "avu"

For learning: Uyghur
Base language: Uyghur

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    "xu" is the another kinds of "u", also means "that", but it is widely than "u"~~it could indicates sth/sb/sometime/somewhere.

E.g, xu kitap~~that book. (object)
    xu kixi~~that man. (person )
    xu yili~~ that year (or) xu yili de~~ at that year. (time)
    xu xeher~~ that city ( or) xu xeher de~~ at that city. (place)
    " u " means "that" , indicates something/somebody which is far from speaker. eg, u bir alma~~that is an apple.
    ' bu ' means " this " , indicate something/somebody which is far from speaker.eg, bu bir alma.~~this is an apple
    "mavu" is a pronoun, mostly means "it" or "this", indicates an object or person which is close to speaker.
    E.g, when u introduce someone in picture to others you might say
    mavu Yalqun~~ it is Yalqun .
    mavu men ~~ it's me
    mavu Ayim~~ it is Ayim.
    "avu" (it/that)is same meaning with "mavu" , but it is usually used to describe an object or person which is far from speaker.

E.g, mavu Yalqun, avu Ayim, men Elham, ~~ this is Yalqun, that is Ayim, I am Elham.