I have learnt German for almost 2 months ,

I have learnt German for almost 2 months , but l have got nothing except some simple words and expressions, How can it be so difficult?

For learning: German

Answers

Hi I suggest that you look at the Italki site for learning German
    http://www.italki.com/learn-german/en-us

I don't think German is a difficult language to learn. Compared to Finnish or Spanish, for instance, German is quite easy especially for English speakers. Do you have a good textbook for studying German? There are many good German study packages. They will give you a systematic buildup of German basics.

a.) German IS difficult.
    b.) You can't express success in learning in months.
    What does "Learning since 2 months" mean? One hour every day, every week ....?
    Maybe your expectations at yourself are too high. My point of view is, that if you learn in a stubborn manner, you won't have much success. Take it easy ..... ;)
    I'm happy with small improvements ....

practice makes perfect. 越努力越進步!

i hope you are becoming fluent soon. !

可別放棄
    cheers!

Sure, German isn't quite the easiest language to learn but I think for a native English speaker it's way easier than learning Spanish or even Chinese.
    The most important thing when learning a language is to actually talk in that language. You can't expect great success if you only do theoretic stuff. Go to the chat down here, for example, or buy a German novel like 'Vollidiot' by Tommy Jaud (and not one of those old ones by Goethe, Brecht, Kafka etc.). Besides school, I began learning English by playing Pokémon (the good ole days :D) with language set to English instead of German. It really helped me a lot.