'Enjoy', 'Fun' and 'Cool'

Are there any Chinese substitutes for these very commonly-used English words?

Speaking of which, what's 'substitute' in Chinese?
e.g.
- She's a substitute teacher. (substitute teachers are temporary teachers that take over the job of a regular teacher when he/she is sick or for some reason can't work -- e.g. newborn baby)
- John sprained his ankle yesterday, Bill is going to substitute for him during today's match.
- You can substitute aspartame for sugar in your coffee if you're trying to lose weight.

Now, what about 'Enjoy'? 'Enjoy' is different from 'Like' in English -- enjoy describes a feeling, while like describes a preference.
e.g.
- Thank you for talking with me, I enjoyed our conversation.
- I enjoy going to the movies (slightly different meaning than "I like going to the movies")
- Even though they have been married for a long time, John and Mary still enjoy each other's company.

Now -- 'Fun'! Sometimes, you can use 好玩 to translate, but fun can be used to describe something that is not something you normally 'play' with
e.g.
- I don't like my job, it's no fun!
- It's no fun talking to you if you will only answer yes or no.
- You have to make learning a language fun, or you'll quickly be frustrated.

Finally, 'Cool'. Cool is a word that has taken a completely new meaning in the last fifty years (i.e. if you used it the way it's used today a hundred years ago, nobody would have understood you). It started out as the most popular word used among young people, but as those 'young' people have now grown up, it is now commonly used by adults as well.

'Cool' has so many meanings (which is why it's so useful!) it's up to the listener to interpret it's exact meaning in the context of what is being said. What they have in common is that they are all positive attributes (e.g. fashionable, trendy, fun, calm)
e.g.
- I like your car, it looks cool!
- Your new hairstyle looks cool!
- John has the coolest job in the world! He gets to play with all the newest cellphones.
- When you approach that girl, you have to act cool, or else she'll reject you.
- You have to learn to be cool under pressure, don't say things you'll regret later.

谢谢!

Answers

hello
    substitute can translate it as 代 or替
    She's a substitute teacher. 她是个代课老师
    John sprained his ankle yesterday, Bill is going to substitute for him during today's match.
    John 昨天扭伤了脚踝,bill 会代他参加今天的比赛。
    You can substitute aspartame for sugar in your coffee if you're trying to lose weight.
    如果你想减肥的话你可以用阿斯巴甜代替咖啡里的糖。
    like can translate it as 喜欢 enjoy can translate it as 高兴
    Thank you for talking with me, I enjoyed our conversation.
    谢谢您和我谈话,我很高兴能和您对话。(但中国人很少这样说,这只是翻译,中国人可能会说,多谢您的教诲,听君一席话,胜读十年书)
    I enjoy going to the movies 去看电影我很高兴
    Even though they have been married for a long time, John and Mary still enjoy each other's company.虽然john和Mary结婚已经很长时间了,但他们还是很喜欢呆在一起(本人水平有限请大家指正)
    you can use 有意思 or 有趣 to translate ‘fun’
    I don't like my job, it's no fun! 我不喜欢我的工作,太没意思了。
    It's no fun talking to you if you will only answer yes or no.
    如果你只回答是或不,拿咱们的谈话就太没意思了
    You have to make learning a language fun, or you'll quickly be frustrated.
    你必须让语言学习变得有趣,否则你很快会举得沮丧的。
    'Cool' in meanings fashionable usally translate to 酷 in recent years. this word comme from english.
    I like your car, it looks cool!我喜欢你的车,他很酷。
    Your new hairstyle looks cool!你的新发型真酷。
    John has the coolest job in the world! He gets to play with all the newest cellphones.
    john的工作是世界上最酷的了,他总能用上最新的手机。
    When you approach that girl, you have to act cool, or else she'll reject you.
    你跟那姑娘搭讪的时候得装酷,否则他一定会拒绝你的。
    You have to learn to be cool under pressure, don't say things you'll regret later.
    面对压力你需要保持冷静,否则你会后悔(本人水平有限请大家指正)
    My english is very poor. If there is any mistake in english. Hope readers can correct the mistakes for me.

OK,let me try:
    1. Enjoy
    非常感谢你跟我聊天,我聊得很愉快。更文雅的话,可以说“相谈甚欢”、“聊得很尽兴enjoy myself to the full”。
    John and Mary still enjoy each other's company
    相处融洽、非常恩爱。咯咯,我很喜欢典故“举案齐眉”,可以这么说:尽管结婚多年,但他们依旧举案齐眉,相敬如宾。
    2. Fun
    I don't like my job, it's no fun!
    乏味、无味、枯燥、没有意思、机械(repeat all the time)、没有意义。
    It's no fun talking to you
    跟你聊天很(乏味、无聊、无趣、不好玩),更文雅可以说跟你聊天让我觉得索然无味。