I want to learn espanol. But I can't if I have to pay for it. I come from a low income family.

For learning: Spanish

Answers

I can help u if you want to... you don't have to pay anything!
    ;)

I can help you, too! No need to pay me. I do want to improve my English and why not to become italki friends. Contact me using italki pms. =)

Post whenever you want, I can help you correct your entries, no need to pay

Choose Sonia shes a teacher, she could help you improve a lot =)

hey I can help you with your spanish. do you use skype?? my username is davidgomezroman

Hi, we can help each other, I need learn and practice English, and I can tech you spanish.

We could practice together?. I want to learn English, we could make a deal
    Podriamos practicar juntos?. Yo quiero aprender ingles, podriamos hacer un trato, mi español es bueno y tengo bastante paciencia.

ok! mine is the same situation, then tell me when I started to practice together.
    if you want to look for me on facebook as Gerson Alejandro (same photo), or as alejosuky skype is not easy for me because my English is not very good, but we can try, What do you think?
    In spanish it is:
    esta bien! es la misma situacion mia, entonces dime cuando comensamos a practicar juntos.
    si tu quieres me buscas en el facebook como Gerson alejandro (es la misma foto), o en skype como alejosuky, no es facil para mi ya que mi ingles no es muy bueno, pero podemos intentarlo, que opinas?