Why do you study Arabic?

I was being told that Arabic is very difficult. Meanwhile, I was curious about Islam and wanted to know more about it. So I have chose Arabic to be my second foreign language to find out whether it is as difficult as I had been told.

For learning: Arabic

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    For me , is that I live in Arabic countries , plus studying and working :)
    I'm interested in reading Arabic literature and learning it , Also , I'm fond of the art of Arabic Calligraphy

and this is true as you'd annualize. but just put your head in well that this language and the most difficult from the pronunciation and grammar. and learn it really can be easy to learn this if you like. and why not the condition of Islam ...

for communicate with other people

well am an Arab but even we need to study Arabiya …
    Arabiya is very beautiful language it`s language full of feeling and images and over 1.5 billion Muslim around the world wish to learn it
    for other people Arabiya is very important for them also as we Arab dont do anything by our hands :( therefore Chinese are our best friends :)
    for me Arabia is language of Quran and deep studying for Arabic of the Quran makes me fly :)

Arabic is really difficult to learn but i think it;s the real language all around the world
    any one who learns Arabic language will discover why it's the real one.
    hey sister if you chose it ot be the second languae ,it will be the turnning point for your life (i mean to be more beautiful)

i would like to help you as much as i can if you want
    arabic is difficult to somehow but verrrrrrry interesting and emotianal language
    with practice it will be easy and nice
    hope the best for you
    each foreign language is difficult when we start learn it,, so we must love this language that we are learning,, with loving the language we are learning we ll find it more easy :).. learning Arabic at first is difficult as any language but later im sure u ll love Arabic and u ll find it an easy language :)..
    for me Arabic language is the best language and also i think it makes my voice more beautiful when i speak it :D,, Arabic is a tender language,, i hppe inshaAllah u ll speak it as a native speaker soon. and i ll help u :)