Why do you study Arabic?

I was being told that Arabic is very difficult. Meanwhile, I was curious about Islam and wanted to know more about it. So I have chose Arabic to be my second foreign language to find out whether it is as difficult as I had been told.

For learning: Arabic

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    For me , is that I live in Arabic countries , plus studying and working :)
    I'm interested in reading Arabic literature and learning it , Also , I'm fond of the art of Arabic Calligraphy

and this is true as you'd annualize. but just put your head in well that this language and the most difficult from the pronunciation and grammar. and learn it really can be easy to learn this if you like. and why not the condition of Islam ...

for communicate with other people

最好找个合适的教材或者老师,我用的是台湾出的空中阿拉伯语,中东各个地方也有方言,这需要很大的练习

well am an Arab but even we need to study Arabiya …
    Arabiya is very beautiful language it`s language full of feeling and images and over 1.5 billion Muslim around the world wish to learn it
    for other people Arabiya is very important for them also as we Arab dont do anything by our hands :( therefore Chinese are our best friends :)
    for me Arabia is language of Quran and deep studying for Arabic of the Quran makes me fly :)

我學阿文是為了以后旅游,工作,了解阿人的文學,歷史,風格,人情、交友、。。。。。

總的來說:因為 它能開闊我的見識!

Arabic is really difficult to learn but i think it;s the real language all around the world
    any one who learns Arabic language will discover why it's the real one.
    hey sister if you chose it ot be the second languae ,it will be the turnning point for your life (i mean to be more beautiful)

恩,本人漢語有限,有時不能隨心所欲地表達思想,請多多包容及指教!

提到媒體。這些就是它們敢的好事兒 。
    其實很多外界人都被都被媒體報道嚇壞了,
    多數只報負面類似的東西,而失去其實在的真象。(當然這些與世界政治深深有關)。

不說廢話咯。
    還是專心的一起來學阿語吧!

hi
    i would like to help you as much as i can if you want
    arabic is difficult to somehow but verrrrrrry interesting and emotianal language
    with practice it will be easy and nice
    hope the best for you

學阿語不必要學方言的啊,(當然如果方言也會那才配的上“阿文通” )

就如:漢語,其也有很多7788的方言,雖然中國境內還有很多人說的普通話土音很強,學會漢語的人來說,既會了普通話,雙方的溝通問題就減少多了。)

正如阿文,阿門也不例外: “ MSA" (fusha, 或說, 現代阿文) 是全球通用標準的阿人財產! 這個fusha 是基于 “古蘭經” 為標準而簡化演變下來的。
    所以,多多少少,全球阿人都能了解你。 (而且國際新聞報告無論是:cctv,cnn, bbc 或其他頻道的阿文國際報導,都在用 這個 "現代阿文”  ) 
    each foreign language is difficult when we start learn it,, so we must love this language that we are learning,, with loving the language we are learning we ll find it more easy :).. learning Arabic at first is difficult as any language but later im sure u ll love Arabic and u ll find it an easy language :)..
    for me Arabic language is the best language and also i think it makes my voice more beautiful when i speak it :D,, Arabic is a tender language,, i hppe inshaAllah u ll speak it as a native speaker soon. and i ll help u :)