What is your usual breakfast consist of?!

What do you like to eat for breakfast the most?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Light breakfasts have never sustained me, so I prefer a fry-up or pancakes. Congee (savoury rice porridge) is actually pretty good!

Here in Slovakia, I'm eating a more balanced breakfast ("raňajky") of smoked sausage, cheese, bread, tomato, sauerkraut and mustard or gherkins. With tea or coffee.

Grammar note: "What does your usual breakfast consist of?" The verb here is "consist", so you need "do/does" to make it a question, not "is".

I expect this phrasing to be used by a nutritionist or doctor, but it is still very familiar. The common way of asking is, "What do you usually have for breakfast?"

usualy sandwiches. But more often chocolate candies and coffe

I love to have fruits for breakfast.
    I hate apples though :-(

As a general rule, my breakfast is a cup of coffee with milk, and a peace of bread

Well.... During the week I have for breakfast a cup of coffe with milk and some bread or a sandwich. (the same as Sonia)

At the weekends I like to have a cup of Chocolate or coffe, 2 or 3 eggs and a piece of cheese

Sometimes It's noodles, sometimes it's milk+bread, sometimes it's gruel.
    how about you?

Cantonese porridge! (yum yum)

First of all coffee because without it I'm like a zombie =P
    Sometimes I mix coffee with milk. Then I like having cornflakes or cookies or yogurt...that depends on the day and on the mood!

Just a bowl of special K cereal usually. http://www.specialk.co.in/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 But yesterday, bacon and egg sandwiches.....

Fried eggs, yoghurt, a cup of coffee with milk, sometimes sandwich.