The most effective way to learn Hebrew?

Since Hebrew belongs to the Semitic group. There may be a different way to learn it. But I've quite no idea. Can anyone recommend me some ways to learn Hebrew well?

For learning: Hebrew

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    שלום Fredrik!

I can answer you about what has been effective for me. What way do you usually learn languages in?

I have used podcasts:

Some other resources that might be beneficial for your learning:
    The Hebrew alphabet:

Some videos from Hebrew online:

Except for that I have been reading a lot in Hebrew, e.g. the Tana’’ch - the Jewish Bible – in Hebrew [with the help of an etymological dictionary]; and studied the Torah [‘Books of Moses’]-portion of the week on ; Calendar [left menu]; then click on the link to the right of the text Parashat ha-Shavua of each Shabbat. In that site I have learned some Hebrew grammar and the etymological meaning of Hebrew words.

I also did a lot of reading in Hebrew when I studied for an Israeli Psychometric test; and most of the study materials were only available in Hebrew.

I hope this helps you!

Anders Branderud