Who can help me improve my Italian language?

For learning: Italian

Answers

if you ask something I'll try to help you.

Hi you'll find many language partners here
    http://www.italki.com/partners/1-English-Italian--200-0--0-0.htm

Here are some easy steps for learning Italian for free using Italki resources.

1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.

2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community.

3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.

4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.

5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.

6. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.

Good luck !!!

Hello Karolina, this is Marco from Italy, I'm looking to improve my spoken english, so if you need help with your Italian we can get in touch.

Bye
    Marco

hi Karolina,
    feel free to contact me whenever you have doubts or questions about Italian language! I'd be glad to help you and practise my English too...
    ciao