Why did the chicken cross the road?

Communication often relies on understanding jokes and their punchlines. For International opinions on this well known joke,go to
http://www.italki.com/knowledge/page.htm?n=Why%20did%20the%20chicken%20cross%20the%20road%20%20International%20opinions

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    mmm.... Because on the other side was a PC with internet connection, so the chicken can enter to Italki and chat with other chickens around the world that have crossed roads, about the experience of crossing the road in different languages.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :P

Just to arrive on the other side...

In porturgues it sounds little better.

x)

i think the chicken itself doesn't know the answer!!!!!!

Please, don't tell the chicken that was a road!
    It won't lay eggs for a fortnight.

to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken

We should not question why the chicken did so. Instead, we should question the society which placed the road in the chicken's path without first consulting the chicken.

This is no poultry matter.

she saw a hot rooster on the other side

They made a claim to a footbridge of their own over the road with their activities.

why did the otter cross the road? to get to the otterside

As per my working profession:

C PROGRAMMER: cross_road() was called from get_other_side()

C++ PROGRAMMER: chicken->CrossRoad() was called from chicken->GetOtherSide()

Chickens cross the road because they are looking for something on the other side. If it is not there, it does not matter, said the old chicken. In life, what is important is the journey not the destination.

Seriously, this is a good question :D there is a mystery on why chicken good at avoiding for being catch, but bad at crossing the road avoiding vehicle that run through them. Many of them will act wierdly like, if you try to pass your vehicle on their left, they will be panic at run directly to the left, right into the vehicle, sometime it force me to stop, stepping my break so hard because they are nearly being hit. And I fail to understand whats wrong with their reflect that suddenly mess up if it about vehicle. I wonder if they want to commit suicide or something, tired spending their life in cage waiting to be butcher.

This is difficult to me. I think because the chicken did it.

More open questions for learning English