About lollykhI really enjoy my TESOL/TEFL classes and therefore love to help people with their English. I have taught Korean students before English privately in all aspects of the English Language - that is reading, speaking, listening, writing and vocabulary. Also I was a language and cultural assistant in a school in Madrid, Spain for 9 months. Most of the time I am and aware of the time difference that vary from the UK to your country. If you choose me to be your teacher on Skype, I can teach you a specific aspect if you want or we can just chat, make friends and at the same time, I will correct your pronunciation(but not an expert), syntax, grammar etc.
With SPEAKING, I know how you feel because I'm learning a language and trying to improve it too.
- You just want to speak English to native-speakers but there are no opportunities in your country
- You need to be able to communicate for job-related reasons
- You don't really know how to express yourself
- You previous exams hardly/don't contain speaking exercises therefore there are chances to speak
- You just want to check your pronunciation with a native speaker
I am a patient, kind, punctual and hard-working person!
- GCSE English Language - C
- A-level English Language - C(almost B)
- A pass in a Humanities diploma with one of the modules being English Literature
- 2 Cambridge recognised TKT(Teaching Knowledge Test) certificates. Grades - Both at band 3(4 is top mark)
- Just completed one module in my TESOL/TEFL degree - Language In Use - Grade - Low 1st(4th highest mark out of 16 grades)
Audio / Video Available