About MisaHi, I’m Misa! I’m a native Japanese speaker who has tutored Japanese for over 3 years.
I have taught students from a wide variety of backgrounds for many different reasons. Whether you are preparing for the JLPT, preparing for a trip to Japan, or simply learning for fun, I can help you meet your goals!
Having learnt English and Russian to fluency within a short space of time, and having acquired the fundamentals of many other languages, I have a good understanding of how linguistics work and what is required to attain fluency.
Rules for my lessons:
• Just ask. Keep asking until you get it. I’m one of the most patient people on earth, so don’t worry about annoying me with too many questions.
• Don’t waste time showing off/pretending you understand everything I say. You are giving me your precious time and money. Make it count ☺
• Try to limit speaking English as much as possible if you are not a beginner. You could describe the word you are trying to get or even draw or use hand gestures.
• Talk to me like I’m your friend.
• Do not worry about being too casual or informal with me. I’m your sensei but I’m also your mate too. You can even try to make me laugh by making jokes in Japanese ☺
Rules after my lessons:
• Review what you just learnt. Most of the time, I write down new words or expressions or things you struggled to recall. Review those words.
• Try to think in Japanese in ordinary life. It can be a small thing like "I'm hungry" and stuff like that.
• Try to keep a diary or write down something you want to say in Japanese and ask me to correct it or how to say it.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon and having lessons with you ☺
Check out my website :)
The quickest and easiest way to learn Hiragana, the complete guide : http://www.japaneseammo.com/the-easiest-way-to-learn-hiragana/
Read this guide before your first lesson:
Также на русском преподаю.
Audio / Video Available