About oferList of selected projects
1. Organizer of the annual event: "National Nature Preservation Week”, since 1986.
2. Organizer of a National Public Hearing on the topic “Massada – Preservation and Development Programs”, April 1998.
3. Consultant to Television Production Teams from all over the world, who come to Israel to film and produce, programs and movies on Israel.
4. National Symposia and Seminars on Nature, Heritage and Landscape in Israel.
5. Coordinator of the unification project of the National Park Authority and the Nature Reserve Authority into one body as delegated by the Israel Government and the Knesset (Parliament)
6. Editor of the official bi-monthly bulletin of the National Parks and Nature Protection Authority
7. Created a script and was a member of the team creating a 14-episode drama series for Israeli National Television's Channel 1.
8. Won second place in Haaretz's short story competition
9. Established a firm for the identification of business opportunities in the Far East, based on Israeli-Western knowledge, focusing specifically on environmental issues.
10. MarCom Consultation to the Israel Institute of Export and International Cooperation – through ownership and management of OGPR firm
- 2002 - present
- JERUSALEM Israel
- HEBREW UNIVERSITY
- 2013 - 2017
- ofer greenstein
- Hebrew University