About JessicaI am drawing from my experiences as a business professional (specializing in both accounting and human resource) to offer critical insights to those learning English for business purposes.
Please let me know if you are interested in bettering your English proficiency for a specific purpose (ex. preparing for an interview, approaching your employer for a raise, presenting a idea, reporting project progress etc) We can then develop a customized curriculum by setting out goals, planning milestones and reflecting periodically to make sure we are on track to achieving your objectives.
My classes will focus on essential skills necessary for a business professional in the workplace.
- Taught English at the local elementary school for grades 1-6, promoting the use of English in and outside the classroom setting
- Supervised and held community library hours after school to promote reading and creative activities for kids ages 3-14
- Strengthened motivational speaking ability through providing discussion sessions; successfully convinced numerous villagers to continue to enroll their children in the education system
- Volunteer Coordinator
- English Mentor
- City University of Hong Kong
- Mentored six local university students, adjusting weekly topics to address their specific English needs
- Organized extracurricular activities to provide mentees with the opportunity to demonstrate their English knowledge
in a social environment and gain confidence in their oral skills
- 2012 - 2012
- Hong Kong Hong Kong
Master TEFL/TESOL course with Young Learners, Business English and CLIL
- Certificate in TEFL and TESOL
- Global Language Training