About PolinaHello everyone!
My name is Polina, I'm from Russia.
I'm a student at the Teachers' Training University of Yaroslavl, Russian-English-French interpreter.
Russian is my native language, I've been learning English for 10 years, and currently I learn French at the University.
I attend the courses of Teaching Russian as a foreign language.
I offer General course of Russian language.
About my lessons of Russian:
- I teach all levels of Russian, even if you are an extreme beginner.
- During the lessons, my students use the textbook, sometimes I send the files with additional material.
- Increasing vocabulary every lesson.
- Watching Russian movies, cartoons.
- Reading texts, books, articles in Russian, discussion.
- Conversation in Russian on different topics.
- Learning not just Russian language, but also Russian culture, traditions and realities.
I offer English practice as well.
I will help you to overcome the language barrier and to use the rules of grammar in speech!
If you have any question about lessons or about languages, feel free to ask me! I will help you with pleasure.
Audio / Video Available