About Hany IsmailHi, I'm an Arabic teacher on www.italki.com I'm a native speaker. I had doctorate’s degree in Arabic literature: Faculty of Arts, Menofia University, Egypt in the year 2013 and bachelor’s degree in Arabic Language and its literature: Faculty of Arts, South Valley University, Egypt in the year 2000. I'm teaching Arabic language since 14 years ago. My teaching methods are focused on communication. This hands-on, interactive and personalized approach ensures that you will understand and speak from the very first day. I have experience in teaching Arabic for non-speakers specially online, because I was work at many institute online. I taught a lot of curricula such as Arabic Between Your Hands (Al-Arabiyatu Bayna Yadayk), A Basic Course for Teaching Arabic to Non-Native Speakers (Al-Ketab Al-Assasi), Gateway to Arabic, curriculum of Al-Madinah University and Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University.
teaching Arabic language for non-speakers online
- Arabic Teacher for non-speakers
- Qortoba institute for Arabic studies
• Developed thematic language curriculum for each developmental level.
• Provided effective, appropriate and differentiated language instruction.
• Utilized appropriate instructional strategies for developing comprehensive content.
• Managed to provide high quality language instruction with cultural authenticity
- Arabic Teacher
- High School
• to plan, coordinate and ensure effective delivery of the teaching of Arabic throughout Academy; the organization and efficiency of classroom teaching and the quality of teaching and learning within each teaching group, coordinating work of staff, supporting and guiding them when problems are encountered;
• to design, develop and implement specific teaching strategies for individuals and groups of students, and review their subsequent effectiveness;
- Head of Arabic department
- Arabic Academy
Teaching Arabic for foreign
, Comparative Literature
- Menofia University
- 2010 - 2013
- Deploma of teaching
- South Valley University