About AnneHello! This is Anne from Los Angeles, California. I'm a native English speaker with a B.A. degree in Business Marketing and a master's degree in Education, TESOL.
I specialize in teaching English as a Second Language(ESL)/EFL. I help beginner and intermediate level learners improve their conversational English through my tailored one-to-one lessons, resources, and homework and more.
I've been an online teacher since 2008. Prior to teaching online, I was an elementary ESL teacher and a college ESL instructor for the past ten years. I have taught English to students of all ages from Asia, Europe and the U.S. I also maintain the English Valley Cafe YouTube channel and Facebook page where I create short video tutorials on quick tips to learning English and short language lessons in addition to sharing other fantastic learning materials by other teachers.
I love teaching and learning about other cultures and believe that language learning should be useful and fun. I care about my students' learning and would be happy to discuss with you how I can help you improve your English skills. I have a passion to help my students succeed. Book a trial lesson with me. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
English Valley Cafe YouTube Channel
1.Online English Language Tutor
2. Mt. San Antonio College, California, USA. ... ESL Instructor.
3. Jellick Elementary School, California, USA. ... ESL teacher.
4. Gram School English School, Taipei, Taiwan .... English Teacher.
5. Taiwan ....Private English Tutor.
6. California State University, Fullerton California, USA. ....Writing Tutor.
7. California, USA English...... Private Tutor.
California State University, Fullerton. Masters Education. (TESOL)
California State University, Fullerton B.A. Business Marketing
- Online Teacher
- Online English
- 2004 - present
- Los Angeles United States
- California State University, Fullerton
- 2001 - 2003