*** For updates, please see my blackboard. ***
Hello! • 안녕하세요? • Hola! • おげんきですか • Bonjour!
I don't dare to pretend to be the best. But I will do my best to bring out the best in both you and me.
My goal is to make sure that you enjoy the class and feel a sense of achievement. And I hope you give me positive feedback and help me build your trust.
I've been teaching Korean language and culture in academic settings, and mostly in corporate training and private education. Most of my students/clients have been adults who need to learn the language fast, without sacrificing a solid foundation. I write my own study materials, and I have written a few textbooks as a ghostwriter. I also consult schools with their Korean programs.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
1. You will work with a native Korean speaker
2. ...who is a polyglot.
3. ...with professional teaching experience
4. ...with a unique and different method.
5. Your personal goal determines what and how we study
6. ...that ensures what you learn is practical and useful.
7. You will learn Korean faster. Lessons are packed with organized information.
8. We will talk about culture, entertainment, and other topics. This is not only fun but will also help you learn the language efficiently.
9. Most of all, I know what you need as a student because I am one. I can answer your questions, and I understand where you are coming from.
BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE A SESSION
Please message me first. I will guide you on the following topics. You can then decide if you want to study with me.
+ Suggestions for First Time Students
+ What You Need
+ Session Recordings
+ My Real-Time Availability
+ Refund Policy
Thanks; I look forward to studying with you!
P.S. I am sorry that I won't be able to reply to any chat or social email (i.e. "Hi, how are you?"). However, I will eventually reply to Korean-related questions. Thank you in advance for your patience!
- Executive Director
- Language Service Providers
Interpretation and Translation Service.
- 1984 - 1986
- Seoul Korea, Republic of
- Executive Director
- Zeanie Yoon & Associates
All ranges of language and culture services in Korean and English
- 1986 - present
- Los Angeles, CA United States
- Director / Head Organizer
- Korean Language & Culture Exchange, Los Angeles
- 2002 - present
- Los angeles, CA United States