About patineuseI am a informal Russian teacher and I love teaching Russian and learning foreign languages.
I am often online, so you can request an instant tutoring lesson to get to know me, to determine your level, goals, and interests, and to discover your strengths and weaknesses. I am a flexible teacher, and I strive to improve my lessons through your suggestions, because I think that engaging lessons are more effective.
Who I can help:
- children from elementary school, and adult-beginners with a child in their soul. I use role play and dolls frequently to tell stories. I use more interactive materials to hook children’s attention and to help them speak Russian. (One request for those who don’t know Russian letters: please download any program for learning Russian letters on iPad, Android or Windows (consider access for your children). It would be helpful to begin our lessons without wasting time on learning 33 letters).
- who intend to work in Russia (business Russian)
- who just want to improve their speaking ability
- who want to increase their vocabulary through reading stories. I believe that reading Russian literature helps you understand the culture and mentality better.
We will read and discuss stories that any Russian learns in school, and you will feel as if you have been educated in Russia. You will learn idiomatic expressions, the words of which you may understand, but not their meaning.
- who need to prepare for TРКИ.
The more you speak a foreign language, the more you'll improve. So I provide lessons of different lengths, at a reasonable price, which will allow you to practice more frequently. Let the Russian language into your everyday life!
Audio / Video Available