About patineuseAfter two years of teaching Russian on Italki I decided to improve my teaching abilities with courses in МГУ (Lomonosov Moscow State University). I’ve just finished my practical lessons and examen and I passed successfully.
I listened to interesting lectures with the best professors of МГУ. They shared their teaching experience and tips and now I am using it in my Russian lessons. I feel that time I spared for studies was fruitful. I am inspired with enthusiasm and ready for new interesting lessons.
I am often online, so you can request an instant tutoring lesson to get to know me, to determine your level, goals, and interests, and to discover your strengths and weaknesses. I am a flexible teacher, and I strive to improve my lessons through your suggestions, because I think that engaging lessons are more effective.
Who I can help:
- children from elementary school. I use role play and dolls frequently to tell stories. I use more interactive materials to hook children’s attention and to help them speak Russian. (One request for those who don’t know Russian letters: please download any program for learning Russian letters on iPad, Android or Windows (consider access for your children). It would be helpful to begin our lessons without wasting time on learning 33 letters).
- who just want to improve their speaking ability
- who want to increase their vocabulary through reading stories. I believe that reading Russian literature helps you understand the culture and mentality better.
- who want to increase their listing ability through Russian series, cartoons, politicians' interviews and so on that I propose to listen to with transcripts before our lessons and to discuss them.
- who need to prepare for TРКИ.
The more you speak a foreign language, the more you'll improve. So I provide lessons of different lengths, at a reasonable price, which will allow you to practice more frequently. Let the Russian language into your everyday life!
Audio / Video Available