About Irina 伊琳娜Привет! Меня зовут Ирина. Hello, My name is Irina and I would be happy to be your Russian Language Teacher.
* I hold PhD in teaching Russian from Pushkin State Institute of Russian Language;
* I have vast experience in teaching learners from all over the world in Russia and abroad both in offline/online mode;
* I create my own studying materials and adjust them to the students' needs;
* I believe language is a living mechanism and not just a heap of rules;
* I have a great passion for teaching and love to see my students' progress
My lessons. How will you benefit?
* Carefully structured learning sessions
* FREE Personalized studying content
* Regular progress report
* Constant out-of-class support and help
Ready to start? Great!
Drop me a message and we will discuss all the details of the lesson, your goals, preferences etc.
If you already have a certain level of Russian, you can take some tests created by me and let me know - we can look into your results together:
1) Evaluate your current Russian Language Level (mostly for Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate students):
2) Beginner Russian Language Grammar Test - covers some very basic stuff:
Hope to hearing from you soon!
Audio / Video Available
- Peoples Education Press
- 2012 - present
- Beijing China
- Online teacher
- 2013 - present
- Moscow Russian Federation
, Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language
- Pushkin State Institute of Russian Language
- 2000 - 2012