About Irina 伊琳娜Education
• 2012 – PhD , linguistics.
• 2006 — Pushkin State Institute of Russian language, Moscow, MA: teaching Russian as a foreign language.
• 2004 — Pushkin State Institute of Russian language, Moscow., Russian Language and Literature, BA
I have just finished working in Beijing in Russian Language Dpartment at Peoples Education Press, as an editor of Russian language textbooks and returned to Moscow.
I believe language is a living mechanism and not just a heap of rules. So, with every new student I do my best to tailor individualized lesson plan according to person's learning style and aims.
And of course I will supply you with necessary studying materials, which I mostly design myself. I also provide a a progress test for you on a monthly basis.
Drop me a message and we will discuss all the details of the lesson, your goals, current level etc.
If you already have a certain level of Russian, you can take a test here:
Hope to hearing from you soon!
Audio / Video Available
- Peoples Education Press
- 2012 - present
- Beijing China
- Online teacher
- 2013 - present
- Moscow Russian Federation
, Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language
- Pushkin State Institute of Russian Language
- 2000 - 2012