About Arabic Private TutorI have earned a degree in Arabic Literature and accreditation by the Ministry of Education of Egypt to teach Arabic as a foreign Language.
For over 8 years, I have taught Arabic to non-native speakers both online and offline at various institutes in Egypt. My interest include E-Learning platforms, technology integrated curricula, and creative classroom activities.
The motto that governors my classes: "Tell me and I forget.Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
▪ Classes in a Virtual Classroom as well as Skype
▪ Classroom recordings.
▪ Access to free textbooks, learning materials,
▪ Technology integrated curriculum
Incomplete list of topics:
▪ Reading, Writing, Speaking
▪ Modern Standard Arabic, Classical Arabic, Colloquial Egyptian
▪ Arabic Literature & Poetry
▪ Adab, She'r, Balagha and Nahw
▪ Crash Courses for Travelers
▪ Business presentations
▪ Arabic Exams (including Arabic Aptitude Exam, & DLPT)
▪ Training for AFL Teachers
▪ English for non-Arabic speakers /اللغة الانجليزية للناطقين بالعربية
- Arabic Private Tutor
• Responsibilities included but not limited to: TAFL; curriculum development; integrating technology into the classroom; course management
- 2010 - present
- Rochester United States
, Arabic Language
- Al-Azhar University
- 1999 - 1999
Advance Arabic Grammar: Sharh Ibn Akeel on Alfeyat Ibn Malik
, Arabic Literature
- Tanta University
- 2003 - 2007
- Registered Arabic teacher
- Ministry of Education, Egypt