My name is Giada, I'm twenty years old and I am studying middle-eastern languages at the UCF (Ca' Foscari University, in Venice). I am attending a specific course of language teaching. I have attended an high school specialized in business accounting, computer science and italian law, but my real interest is popularize my wonderful native language and discover other cultures and methods of communication. Despite of people, in my region, have a particular accent, I am proud to say that I own a perfect and neutral italian accent.
I can help people to learn italian: I am used to teach languages to foreigners. I know many languages, but the only one in which I'm fluent is english, so this is the only language I can use during my lessons (except of italian, obviously) - that's because I accept only beginners that already know english.
I really have an excellent knowledge of my native language - I have also won a regional literary competition. During my lessons, I'll be happy to teach something about italian culture and history.
This is my teaching plan:
- Beginners: I can introduce them to the language, teaching them the most common sentences, simple grammar and pronounce. With my help they'll be able to communicate really soon.
- Intermediate: more grammar, verbs, lexicon. This is the hardest level. They must learn to listen and understand me when I speak italian.
- Advanced: they mostly need to practise conversation, and to learn some advanced rules about grammar and syntax.
- Business italian: I can take specific lessons of business italian, but this requires - at least - intermediate language skills.
- CILS test preparation: I have already helped some students to obtain their certification (successfully!)
- Translations: I am avaiable for professional translations too (from english to italian, in business italian too). Feel free to contact me for further information about my translation service.