About TatianaHi! My name is Tanya. I was born and live in Moscow. I love my city, because you can find here everything that you need. For instance, there is the Internet, so I can take English lessons and give Russian language lessons from my home:-)
I'm a systems analyst in IT-industry, so I spend a lot of time studying things for my profession and learning English language that could help me to communicate with my colleagues. But also I have some time and wish to help people to learn Russian.
I know how difficult it might be to learn a foreign language. I have been studying English for many years and I had several strategies of learning the English language:
- I had lessons in groups and we learned grammar a lot in those groups, but I didn't have much speaking practice
- I have listened to podcasts, radio
- I have written essays
- I have watched films and series
- I have retold topics
- I have repeated text after my teacher and I have read aloud
At different stages I had different activities. And it's only your unique way when you choose what activity you would like to do. So, feel free to write me:
- What is your goal of learning Russian?
- What would you like to do on our lessons?
- How can I help you?
- Do you do something on your own or you prefer to just relax and listen all grammar rules and wait when knowledge will come into your mind?:-)
With some students I only speak and help to build their speaking skills, with other students we discuss grammar. Only you can decide what is necessary for you now :-)